Saturday, March 13, 2010

What this blog is about

This blog is about cooking, eating and feeling and looking well. It is also about enjoying your life. In it will be ramblings of what I cooked and if it tasted good. My goal is to bring to others a lifetime of simple home cooking and exercise ideas that will be both easy tasty and possible to achieve. I invite others to add their experiences and ideas.

About me.

I am a longtime home cook and exerciser. I love great tasty food. I don't love food that tastes so wholesome but not yummy. I use mostly healthy ingredients and steal from every cuisine and cookbook. I will whenever I know credit the original makers of recipes and sometimes add my own take on their really good ideas..My life of travels and gardening and an aesthetic interest in food as well as my interest in being slim..not always achieved..has led me through a lot of vegetarian and diet oriented cookbooks. These days I am only interested in cooking easy to make, good tasting foods, that will allow me to go back to fighting weight. So follow along with my diet and exercise efforts and please send in your favorite tips as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment