Wednesday, March 14, 2012

CookingGoodAndEasy Redux

Greetings friends and cookers,

Almost a year ago, somewhat overwhelmed by the effort of writing this blog. I stopped.

Now after making many new discoveries resulting in a 360 degree change in  my diet, I feel as if I can once again offer some tips and recipes about cooking with little fuss and satisfying results.

 From eating  foods prepared with the least amount of fat, I am now eating more protein and more fats, (coupling higher fat and gluten free eating has dramatically lowered my cholesterol! go figure!). Since good food is good food and not everyone thrives on a particular diet, there will still be gluten in some recipes..just lots less.

 I will be putting up a link to an article about wheat that was published on the Huffington Post, describing the development of our modern day wheat and some theories suggesting that gluten intolerance is a growing problem.

I invite you to be an participant of this blog. Send me recipes, links and information. Each of us has a favorite easy recipe, or a tip to share.  The blog would be so much  richer for your participation!

With all good greetings for the upcoming holidays,

Gail 

No comments:

Post a Comment